Returns, exchanges, refunds
At Kombo, the most important for us is that you love what you’ve ordered. If you're not happy with your purchase, you have the option to return the item(s) for a refund (on your original payment method) or a Kombo Store credit. Exchanges are not possible, if you would like another item or size you will have to place a new order. All returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your item.
If you would like to request a return, please contact our Customer Service. You will have to let us know which item(s) you are returning and provide a reason for the return. You will also have to fill in your contact information.
How does it work then ? And who pays for shipping when I return an item ?
- If the item is faulty when you receive it, or if we made a mistake and you did not receive the item you ordered, we will pay for the shipping fees for its return (via a refund on your original payment method, upon receiving payment proof of the shipping fees from you). We will also cover the shipping fees to send you the right item.
- If the size is not right, or if you don’t like the item, you will pay for the shipping fees on the way back to us. In this case, we will only be able to process a refund or give you Kombo Store credit, no exchange is possible. If you would like a different size or a new item, you will have to place a new order.
- The original shipping cost is non-refundable.
Responsibility and other important points
- Please pack your returns properly as the items are your reponsibility between the place of expedition and our warehouse. We won’t refund items that have been damaged by you or any third parties.
- All returned items must be in the original condition you received them in. We do not accept washed items. We will inspect all returned goods, and in the unlikely event where the item is returned to us in an unsuitable state, we will have to refuse the return and won’t be able to process a refund.